Paripoorna Ayurveda Medical College Admission
The students looking for Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Bangalore Admission can obtain the prospectus and admission form in the office room inside the college. They should fill the form completely and submit it along with other required documents such as marks card, transfer certificate and others. The syllabus involved and duration of the semester is detailed in the prospectus. You can view the list of teachers and their qualification who deal with the subjects. The details in the form should be accurate or it may lead to cancellation of admission. The seats are offered based on their merit list of the counseling session and guidelines of the institute. Students should have scored high marks in their PUC examination in science stream or equivalent course and entrance exam and avail direct admission. Management quota admission is also available for the students from foreign countries and who have earned less mark. They have to pay higher amount of fees at the time of admission.
Admission through management quota in Sri Paripoorna Sanathana Ayurveda Medical College Bangalore is offered to certain percentage of students by the management of the institute. The students need not waste their time in waiting for another year for admission. They are offered with excellent training in our college. We not only care of their academic purpose and also for their career progress. The students are involved in all aspects of ayurvedic study including yoga, marma chikitsa and Veda. Dedicated faculties who are well versed and trained are hired in our college. The students have all rights for practical training after completion of course. The students become completely trained in basics of Vedanta and philosophies of life during the duration of their course. Well equipped teaching method is adopted by the teachers. They guide them in research and development projects. Teachers act as a good mentor to the students and help them in their overall growth. Fee structure for admissions can be got in administrative office. Direct admission is also possible.
- The infrastructure of the college is well built with all amenities that will suit the teachers and students
- The classrooms are airy and ventilated. It is furnished with chairs, desks, benches, and also projector facility.
- Laboratory is fully outfitted with latest technology equipment which is used in research work.
- Anatomy museum is available with huge collection of specimens of osteology grass.
- The campus is facilitated with well equipped lab.
- Library is stocked with more than 2000 books. There are adequate seating facilities for both boys and girls.
- Canteen within the campus provides tasty and nutritional food at affordable price.
- Herbal garden is available to plant medicinal plants required for research purpose.
- Regular workshop is conducted in seminar halls inside the campus.
- Auditorium is spacious and has audio video facilities to conduct annual programs.
- Separate hostels are located for boys and girls in the campus.
- The college is well connected by road as well as railways. Institute also offers transportation facilities through buses.